Your privacy is important to Creative Fashion Cares, after all you’re Family.
Creative Fashion Care,Top Makeup Products
What we collect and store
We collect information about you following this ways given below.
Personal data that you provide
Data from subscription boxes and contact forms that, you provide
If you make contact by email, contact form or sign up to our newsletter, we will keep a record of enquiries received and any contact details you provide (name, email address).
Data that we automatically
Data from cash and cookies
When you visit our website, we may collect certain information automatically from your device. In some countries, including countries in the European Economic Area, this information may be personal information under applicable data protection laws. Specifically, the information we collect automatically may include information like your IP address, device type, cookie ID, browser-type, broad geographic location and other technical information. We may also collect information about how your device has interacted with our website, including the pages accessed and links clicked.
Personal data for what purpose?
The primary purpose is enhancing your experience. So that we can have a better understanding about our audience and consumers. This includes the information you give us, the information we gain from third parties and (provided we have your consent to collect cookies) you generate which.
Again, we do these following things with this data.
- Provide Creative fashion cares’ makeup products and services
- Answer your desire questions
- Share our every blogs with you.
- Promote best makeup and skin care products with you
- Inform you about the offer deals and coupon card of different market place with you
- Personalize your experience
- Try to search new writer for our business
How long we keep your data
The information collected by our cookies is kept for up to 1months.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide to us. For example, both administrators and Product Managers can access these following things.
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent.
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.